How to edit my subscription?
Have you created an account?
If you are trying to login and it says you don't have an account with us, you have to create one.
Edit your Subscription
Once you create an account, go to the right hand side and click "Manage Your Subscriptions"
There you'll be able to:
- Change the number of boxes you receive.
- Change the frequency in which you get them.
- Change the assortment you receive.
- Pause your subscription.
- Cancel your subscription.
You can also:
- Change the date of your subscription if you are not ready for it.
- Skip that month's order
- Or you can choose to "send now" to receive your box right away.
If you tried to change it and it brings you to a page "unauthorized user" clear your browser cache and try again. If you have issues after that contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will adjust your account for you!
Need to change your address?
Login to your account and on the right hand side, click "View Addresses".
Add your new address and check the box that says "Set as default address". Send us an email at email@example.com with your new address so we can make sure your upcoming order is being sent to the right address.