The ever so comfortable organic tampons. Each box of organic tampons is 100% organic cotton core. You’ll never even know it’s there!
Organic Tampon Details
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Compact Applicator, Pocket-size
- BPA free bio-based plastic applicator
- Recyclable wrapping material made of polyethylene
- Tampon has paraffin emulsion for a water-repellent string
- Soft security cover made of PET/PE
- Tested for sensitivity
Made in Europe
- 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Core
- No Chlorine Bleach
- No Dyes
- No Fragrance
The Regular: holds 6-9 g of liquid
The Super: holds 9-12 g of liquid
Visit our page on how to insert a tampon.
It's all about your flow! If you have a heavier period flow then opt to use a Super. If you have a lighter flow we suggest starting with Regulars.
Most people flush used tampons, however tampons can cause plumbing blockages that can lead to sewage back flow. Carefully read the instructions in the restroom stalls. When in doubt wrap the used tampon in a paper towel and throw it in the waste basket.
You can wear a tampon for up to 8 hours. It is recommended to make sure you are wearing the correct size tampon to be able to change it every 8 hours.
Yes! As long as you change your tampon out every 8 hours you can sleep with one in. We recommend you wear a pad or panty liner at night just in case of leakage OR go up in tampon size.