The Garnuu Menstrual Cup
Size 1:For those who have lighter periods or who haven’t given birth yet. Dimensions: 73x42mm, holds 30 ml of liquid.
Size 2:For those who have heavier periods or who have given birth. Dimensions: 80x47mm, holds 35 ml of liquid.
The ever so comfortable menstrual cup. The menstrual cup is so comfortable you’ll never know it’s there. It’s the most economical period you’ll ever have. Empty every 12 hours, keep for 10 years.
- Less Mess: Custom-designed stem offers slip-free grip for controlled and easy removal
- All Day, All Night: Up to 12 hours of non-stop leak protection
- Reusable: Reuse the Garnuu Period Cup for up to 10 years.
100% Medical Grade Silicone
How to use
How to use
See our How to page for how to use a menstrual cup.
What you get
What you get
One (1) menstrual cup
One (1) satin bag pouch for storage
Ridges offer a leak proof protection.
12 Hour Protection
The cup lasts up to 12 hours in a single use.
10 Year Life Time
Save your wallet and the planet! You only have to replace your cup every 10 years.
The stem is designed to fit to your body. You can keep the length or simply cut it to fit your vagina and cervix.
Push the rim down to the base of the cup with your index finger.
Pinch the cup together so it doesn’t pop open.
The punch-down fold makes the smallest diameter like the size of a tampon making it easy for insertion.
Period Cup FAQ's
Size 1: For those who have lighter periods or who haven’t given birth yet. Dimensions: 73x42mm, holds 30 ml of liquid.
Size 2: For those who have heavier periods or who have given birth. Dimensions: 80x47mm, holds 35 ml of liquid.
How much fluid does a menstrual cup hold?
Size 1: holds 30 ml of liquid, holds around 6 regular tampons* worth of liquid.
Size 2: holds 35 ml of liquid, holds around 7 regular tampons* worth of liquid.
*Regular sized tampons hold around 5 ml of liquid.
How long will my period cup last?
The Garnuu Menstrual Cup can last up to 10 years as long as you keep it clean and properly take care of it.
How do I clean my menstrual cup?
You can clean your Garnuu Menstrual Cup in a few different ways:
1. Use a period cup cleanser
2. You can use a ph-balanced soap.
3. Make a vinegar solution to sanitize your cup
4. Boil your menstrual cup at the end of your menstrual cycle in hot water and a pan you’re comfortable using for 3-5 minutes.
5. Dry your menstrual cup completely before storing to avoid added bacteria.
How many hours can I wear a menstrual cup?
You can wear your Garnuu menstrual cup for up to 12 hours. Emptying it twice a day.
How to insert a menstrual cup?
1. Pinch using your thumb to indent.
2. Fold in half with the rim facing up OR push the rim down to the base of the cup and pinch the cup together.
3. Insert the cup, rim up, like you would a tampon. It should sit a few inches below your cervix.
4. Once the cup is in, rotate it. It will spring open to create an airtight seal that stops leaks.
To find more ways to insert visit our How to Guide.